Friday, January 21, 2011

IF YOU QUOTE ME ON THIS I'LL CALL YOU A LIAR...

That's what Adam said he'd do if I told anyone this... So what did I do?  I came straight to my blog and facebook of course..

Anyway, this is the song that he came in insisting that I listen to because it made him all teary eyed..  Emma loves Taylor Swift.  Or at least that's Adam's excuse for listening to her.  



If you know me, it's a given that it did more than make me teary eyed.. It reminds me of my mom and how I want my girls to feel about me.  And really, I love the fact that it made Adam teary eyed..

3 comments:

Jay said...

this is my favorite Taylor Swift song - SJ and I know every word! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I think Never Grow Up by taylor is worse..and i dont even have children!- Candice

Christine Short said...

Hi, my name is Christine. I am 34 years old and the mother of two boys and I am addicted to Taylor Swift. This song was one that I wish had been released. It never was. I will also admit that I have ALL of her stuff and listen to ALL of it nearly daily. If this one made you cry then I highly suggest never listening to "Never Grow Up".