Thursday, July 02, 2009

And the Winner Is....

George at.. The Tri Runner

The winner was chosen totally random at www.random.org. However, he does just happen to hold a special place in my heart.

George was one of our students in our youth ministry when we were in Albany Georgia. We just recently got the privileged of spending the weekend with his family. They have a wonderful story of love and triumph over trials. You should also check out his Mrs. Tri Runner's blog.

And most importantly, George has teamed up with a group called Oneverse to raise money to translate Bibles into the language of languages that don't yet have a translation. I have no doubt that you will read more about this great cause on here but to find out what you can do to help George reach his goals, you can read about it HERE.

We love you George and family!

2 comments:

George Houston said...

Wow! I didn't expect to win, but how cool. Thanks for doing the give away.

And links for linking my Cause that means a lot!

Mrs. Tri Runner said...

"and links for linking my cause" ... hmmmm, and he corrected you earlier, didn't he? :) LOL


I am excited that George won the giveaway! Now, I just have to talk him into giving them to me...

George and Family Love you guys too!