Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'd Love You All Over Again...

Tomorrow, we celebrate our 10 year anniversary..

I wished I had started planning 10 years ago for the slideshow I was going to make for our ten year anniversary. I would have had things more organized. But, after gathering pictures from here and there, I pulled it together. Seriously, I think I've been through about five computers in the past 10 years. Anyway, I guess I'll just say that there is nothing I would rather do than review the last ten years of my life with Adam with his youngest child tied around my ankles and his oldest sitting beside me chattering up a storm.


Adam Ellis, I'm so glad God made me your wife. Happy Anniversary!



8 comments:

Adam said...

Wow! This makes my special anniversary facebook status update look sort of anemic ;)

Seriously, I love you too, and I'm constantly amazed at your wisdom, beauty, compassion and intelligence. You make me a better person, and there is no one on earth that I would rather our daughters try to be like (and they both are, btw).
I love you,
Adam

Mandy said...

You guys look so young in those pictures! Too sweet. Have a great anniversary.

Anonymous said...

My how you guys have grown!!! You looked like such babies in those first ones. Congrats! I hope you have a great weekend together. Love you Denise

Anonymous said...

WOW Dana that is so sweet, I hope yall had a very Special Anniversary. Hopefully we will get to see you soon. Love yall, Gena

Jay said...

LOL, I have been out of town all weekend and just saw this. That picture from YIA brings back crazy memories... I Love you guys, Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a fun weekend!

Oh, and can you please tell me your obvious secret to defying age? You look awesome.

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Yes, I would like to know the answer to Jay's question. That was so sweet, Dana. Slideshows with sweet music always make me tear-up. You have a beautiful family. Congrats on 10 years!

lifewiththehairls said...

so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Ok, it is sweet that you guys are still in love but I need you to post those pictures of Emma on here. I saw them on Facebook but I can't get on Facebook at school and I want to show Kristie and Dianne how cute she is! Love you, Denise