Sunday, March 08, 2009

Signs of Spring

I go through phases where I take pictures like crazy and then I don't for a month of two. I think it mostly depends on the amount of pictures I have waiting on my memory card to be edited. I realized that it had been around Christmas since I got any pictures that I would call frame worthy so I thought we'd give it a shot today with the beautiful weather we're having. I guess I'm back in a picture taking kick with hopes of staying on top of them.. We'll see how long that lasts.









As I looked at these pictures, I began to wonder if maybe Emma looked like she has grown up more in the last six months than even Chloe. We went to a birthday party for one of her classmates yesterday and a mother of one of the boys in her class told me that he had asked her to get Emma's phone number and ask if it was okay for him to call her. Emma seems oblivious. I have to say, he's a cute little boy and smart and polite so at least she's attracting the right kind but still, I don't think I'm ready for this.. Someone please tell me how to make time stand still!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful pics, Dana! They are growing up very fast...right before our eyes!

A KINDERGARTNER asked for a phone number?!? Am I the only one who thinks that is a little young? I have been known to be a prude now and then. LOL Please forgive. :)

Hyperactive Lu said...

Love Love Love the pictures! You do such a great job capturing the moment!

Yes, kindergartner's are WAY too young to be talking on the phone to friends, boys, whatever! :) Gosh! Golly! What does the boy want to talk about?! Ha! Crazy!! Again, do all mother's of girls have to deal with this stuff?! Mama Mia!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

They are so pretty. I love the one with Emma's hair blowing in the wind. You guys are going to be in trouble in the teenage years! Those girls will be knock-outs!

Stephanie said...

LOVE'EM! I want your camera!

Anonymous said...

I love these... Your girls are beautiful! --- wow, Kindergarten is WAY too early for that. Good thing SJ still wants to marry her Daddy... now, if I can only figure out how to keep it that way for at least another 10 years...maybe 15. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have told you that I have boyfriends and girlfriends in my class. And no Mandy you are not a prude. This is way to young! Especially for my niece! I am so glad that God saw fit to give me a boy.

The girls are absolutely beautiful and I am not biased a bit. I've shown the pictures at school and everyone agrees! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Love, Aunt Denise

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

I just wanted to say thanks again for your advice. I'm going to start some of those immediately. You should do a post on that stuff! There are a lot of folks who could use that info! You're one smart Mama. :-)

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

so sweet! they are getting so big!