Saturday, January 12, 2008

You see sister, when I was your age, I was just like you

I can't tell you how difficult it is to replicate a picture of a four month old. I was going to see if you could guess which was which but the picture of Emma had to be scanned so I thought it was pretty obvious. Also, the original pictures were in color but I made them black and white because there was quite a bit of difference in the coloring. People are always asking me if they look alike. I figured I'd let you see for yourself. There are obvious differences to me. But, I think years down the road, I'd have a hard time telling who was who.


Picture 1 Chloe @ 4 months
Picture 2 Emma @ 4 months


I just wrote the post below yesterday so if you haven't read it, scroll down to read my list of New Years non-resolutions.

Blessings,
Dana

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow just look at our girls we are twice blessed in them!

Papa

Anonymous said...

That is two different people? Wow, I'm sure as a mother you can see the difference ... they look very similar! Sweet lil girls!!!

Alexis said...

People will definitely know they are sisters, and adorable ones at that! No one ever believes me that my brother and I are related...haha. :)

Michael and Hannah said...

Wow! That's amazing! I can still tell which one is Chloe, though... it's not a physical feature as much as an expression she has that looks just like Adam!

Anna said...

ahh! it's crazy how alike they look!
hope you had a great birthday!
=]
love you.

rachel =) said...

i definitely think they look alike, but i personally think emma looks more like you, and chloe looks more like adam. i think emma has your basic facial structure, at least more than chloe does (so far). because i felt like getting technical, apparently. haa. they're both absolutely beautiful. =)

ps-- how was your birthday!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so neat. ---I definitely agree that years from now, you'll be a little confused. Beautiful baby girls. Both of them. --jay