Monday, March 03, 2008

Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now




These Pictures Were taken on Feb. 27th. It was super cold and school was out. I bundled the girls up and took them out for all of five minutes. When I took Chloe out of this get up, she was sweating. People ask me all the time if Chloe ever cries. She had been crying before I took the first picture. She liked the snow suit about as much as Emma likes her cast. But, when I got the camera, she stopped. She doesn't cry often but it does happen. She's teething so it happens more often lately.


March 3-- It's amazing the difference a few days can make. Not even a broken leg was going to keep us from enjoying the beautiful weather. The high today is 80! Emma is starting to move around so that tells me she's in a lot less pain. I think the worst is over.

Blessings,
Dana

4 comments:

Becky said...

that's a long cast...where exactly is her leg broken?

Dana said...

Just below her knee. Dr. said that when you break it there, they have to cast both parts. :( Oh, and they gave us no pain medicine. Just motrin. She had a rough day yesterday.

Becky said...

oh my! bless her little heart! she's one tough cookie!!!

Tony & Susan said...

wow on the leg and wow on the temp! has she had lots of people sign it? hope she is feeling better!