I still have tons of pictures to post from Emmas school program and her field trip to the Teddy Bear clinic but, Adam has tagged me to a post. So, here it goes.
Ten Things I've Learned From Being a MOM
1. I can clean all day and the house be just as messy as when I started.
2. Therefore, I can skip a day to play and not be any worse off than the day before.
3. My mother knew way more than I thought she did.
4. I like my self more at the end of the days that I took the time to give her the princess hair do to go along with the costume.
5. All kids hate a spit shine as much as I did.
6. Single moms don't get the credit that they deserve.
7. Little girls need their daddy's maybe more than their moms and Adam does a great job of filling this role.
8. Waking up in the middle of the night to feed the baby is an honor, not a chore.
9. It seems as if a year passes about as quickly as a month.
10. Having a child is having your heart walk around on the outside of you.
Ok, now I tag, Julie,Susan,Becky,Hannah