What was I doing 10 years ago?
Was at college in Troy Alabama major was Special Education which I changed a couple of times after that. Was dating Adam.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Pay bills
2. Finish a couple of photo orders.
3. Wash clothes
4. Call realtor
5. Pack boxes
5 snacks I enjoy:
2. crackers and cheese
4. chocolate chip cookies and milk
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I'm going to deviate from the 5 things on this one...
Ok, you're going to think I'm weird but I'd give all of it but about $150,000 away. Anything more would change my life way too much. And then my being thrifty skills would be wasted. But with that, I could pay off everything that we own. Who would I give it to? Well, if I was a billionaire, there would be plenty to spread around so get it line, when I get there, you're invited to the money parade.
If I paid off everything I own I would be able to set us up for the future, the girls for college all of that stuff.So yeah, I really don't think money makes people as happy as they think it would..
5 bad habits:
1. caffeine. I've weaned myself off of it several times but I always fall of the wagon :).
2. Wasting time on the computer rather than doing something productive
3. calling Adam a nerd.. I can't help it, he is.. But, it's okay, I love nerds
4. laughing when someone gets hurt. I mean, I probably don't laugh if I see blood but yeah, I typically laugh if someone falls or runs into something.. I'm cruel
5. leaving things open.. cabinets, books, doors, I don't know, I think I have a problem with finalizing things.
5 places I have lived:
1. Birmingham, AL
2. Troy, AL
3. Albany, GA
4. Panama City, FL
5 jobs I've had or have:
1. childcare worker
3. shoe sales person
4. tutor (accounting)
5. office manager for a financial advisor
5 people I want to know more about (you're tagged!): Hey, if you're interested in telling me, I'm interested in reading it...