Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In the Spotlight...

Because she'd never miss the chance to be on stage, Emma was in a fundraiser fashion show that her school had.  It was reported to me from backstage that Emma was heard saying, "Oh, there's a ton of people out there?  Yay!  Even better!".  If I didn't know that she never left me in the hospital after she was born, I would swear she was switched at birth.  There is a video of this but Adam was having some formatting issues.  We'll hopefully have that soon

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Work it! Own it! ;)

She is so beautiful.

Stephanie said...

Whitney- haha!=)

OK, I don't say this to be mean ... how old is she now? Is she driving already? My goodness ... I remember her when she was about 9mo old? Maybe a year? This scares me because I know I'm next! But seriously, as always, she's beautiful=)

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Shake what your momma gave ya!
She's too precious.