Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our Bouncing Baby Girl

This gives new meaning to a bouncing baby girl. If you know me very well, you know that I love garage sales. I seriously have a problem buying stuff in stores because I always think I can find whatever item at a yard sale for like 10% of the price. Well, this was the best garage sale find ever. I had planned on getting Chloe a "Jumparoo" for her first Christmas because they are like $70 but, before she was even born, I found one at a yard sale for $12. She loves it. At the time we took this video, this had gone on for like an hour. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

I have GOT to get Anna Kate one of those!!! I wrote this on my blog, but I was so glad to hear that AK is not the only 6-month old not rolling over! We've seen her roll over a few times, but it's rare. I didn't blog when Wesley was a baby, so I can't remember exactly when he started doing stuff. I know he was tolerating playing on his tummy by 6 months, and AK will still have NONE of it... I think Susan is just juicing Jonah with super-rolling substances!

Tony and Susan said...

how fun! we totally need one of those. and i totally need to start yard saling! you can purchase the super-rolling juice at your local grocery store!

Alexis said...

Soo cute...I want a swing like that.